Terms and Conditions
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). You are entitled to a replacement or refund
for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods
repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits of this Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available at law in respect of the Fan and shall not derogate
from any applicable mandatory statutory provisions or rights under the ACL.
Tradeware Australia (ABN 41 127 959 791) (Tradeware) offers the purchaser of this fan (Purchaser) a warranty in respect of the Fan,
on the terms and conditions, and for the duration, outlined below (Warranty).
In this Warranty, the term Fan means the Dynabreeze Fan and any component of the
Fan manufactured or supplied by Tradeware.
Offer and duration of warranty
- Tradeware warrants that the Fan will be free, under normal application, use and service conditions, from defects in materials and workmanship affecting
normal use, for 3 years from the date of purchase (Warranty Period).
- Where the Fan malfunctions or becomes inoperative during the Warranty Period, due to a defect in materials or workmanship, as determined by
Tradeware, then subject to further rights conferred by the ACL on the Purchaser, Tradeware will, in exercise of its sole discretion, either:
- repair the defective Fan; or
- replace the defective Fan; without charge to the Purchaser.
- This Warranty does not extend to any costs incurred by the Purchaser in making a Warranty claim.
Exclusions and limitations
- This Warranty will not apply to, or include any defect, damage, fault, failure or malfunction of the Fan, which Tradeware
reasonably determines to be due to:
- Normal wear and tear or exposure to weather conditions over time;
- Accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, vandalism, tampering, alteration or modification;
- Non-observance of any of the instructions supplied by Tradeware in the user manual for the Fan, including those concerning safety, use and maintenance;
- Repairs or maintenance of the Fan by a person who is not a qualifi ed electrician, or if non-genuine or non-approved parts have been fitted;
- Faulty power supply, power failure, electrical spikes or surges, lightning, flood, storm, hail, extreme heat, fire or
other occurrence outside the control of Tradeware; or
- Use other than for any reasonable purpose for which the Fan was manufactured.
How to make a Warranty claim
- To make a Warranty claim, the Purchaser must return the Fan, in the fi rst instance, to its place of purchase within the Warranty Period, together with proof of
purchase documentation which clearly shows the date and place of purchase. If the Purchaser wishes to dispute the supplier’s decision, Warranty claims
can be made in writing to Tradeware at the postal or email address specifi ed in clause 13 within the Warranty Period.
Such claims must include:
- details of the alleged defect or fault;
- evidence of the claim;
- proof of purchase documentation which clearly shows the date and place of purchase.
The return of a Fan to Tradeware without the prior written instructions of Tradeware will not be accepted.
- Without limiting any other clause in this Warranty, Tradeware has the right to reject any Warranty claim made by a Purchaser pursuant to this Warranty where:
- The serial number of the Fan has been altered, removed or made illegible;
- The Purchaser is unable to provide proof of purchase documentation in accordance with clause 5 or evidence
that the terms of this Warranty have otherwise been satisfied.
- If the Fan is found to be working satisfactorily on return to Tradeware or upon investigation by Tradeware, the Fan will be returned to the Purchaser.
- Any replaced Fan or components of a Fan shall become the property of Tradeware.
- Tradeware may deliver another type of Fan or component of a Fan in fulfilling its obligations under this Warranty, in the event that it has discontinued
manufacturing or supplying the Fan or relevant component at the time of the Warranty claim, or where such fan or component is superior to that originally
Other conditions of warranty
- If the Purchaser acquired the Fan for the purpose of resupply, then this Warranty shall not apply to that Fan.
- While Tradeware warrants that the Fan will be free from defects in materials and workmanship in the circumstances set out in this Warranty, to the maximum
extent permitted by law Tradeware does not warrant that the operation of the Fan will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- If any clause or part of a clause in this Warranty is illegal, unenforceable or invalid, it is to be read down where possible, and otherwise treated as
removed from this Warranty, without affecting the rest of this Warranty.
- Tradeware’s contact details for the sending of claims under this Warranty are: